There are thousands upon thousands of shows out there. I currently have
about forty on my podcatcher.

So there is something for me every day. And that is even now when I
delete most HPR podcasts without listening to them.

On 28/08/2021 13:19, BK Navarette wrote:
> Not sure what this is about but two things, make a show about it, 2
> listen to NoAgenda, 6 hours of fun a week
>
> brian-in-ohio
>
> also, theres 3000+ shows in the hpr backcatalog, so no need to lament
> the loss of that lossy jupiter broadcating
>
> or twit either. (spin right be damned!!!)
>
> On 8/28/21 08:12, e8hffff wrote:
>> It's painful to only have one show a week day, and that's double pain
>> if only
>> a short podcast.  I regularly start the day off with listening to
>> podcasts but
>> recently I unsubscribed from a bigger creator (Jupiter Broadcasting) for
>> dishing on freedom fighters of COVID lockdowns, so, I'm now lucky to
>> have one
>> show pop up a day to listen to.  Not enough.  I can't see why HPR is
>> restricting the flow of information. It's crazy.  People can limit
>> themselves
>> if they find they are overwhelmed.
>>
>> Cheers e8hffff.

Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer
Witley, Surrey, South-east UK

He/him

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away." -- A. de Saint-Exupery