The Hybrid Editor XE, of course.

https://github.com/sakachin2/XE

On 8/28/21 11:04 AM, BK Navarette wrote:

Emacs or VI????

brian-in-ohio

On 8/28/21 10:02, cobra2 via Hpr wrote:
There are tons of shows out there. gnuworldorder, tllts, freebsd now, 2.5 admins, late night Linux, anything else Joe puts together.. These are just the tip of the iceberg.

As far as political opinion goes, if you're hard core into the conservative conspiracy theory. We welcome you with open arms and ask politely that you not make waves when things are said that don't agree with your ideology. We are here for the tech, not the political horse shit.

As for the multiple shows a day, you contribute one show a week.... You can get an extra show a week.

And my opinion of this whole thread is, " Good job troll".

--cobra2