Tiberiu,
Thanks for showing interest in STE||AR Group projects.

I would say common data structures that are used in either machine learning
or graph algorithms might be of interest to you. You can look into Phylanx
<https://github.com/STEllAR-GROUP/phylanx> to see examples of "tensors" and
their applications in machine learning, or FleCSI
<https://github.com/STEllAR-GROUP/flecsi/>'s HPX backend for examples of
meshes and other graph data structures used in physics simulations.

As you probably can tell by now, understanding HPX
<https://github.com/STEllAR-GROUP/flecsi/> is essential to all these
projects. I would recommend you to start with examples included in HPX repo.

Feel free to reach out on our IRC channel,  #ste||ar on freenode (
https://webchat.freenode.net). There is always someone to answer your
questions.

Cheers,
Rod