From: hpx-users-boun...@stellar-group.org <hpx-users-boun...@stellar-group.org>
on behalf of R. Tohid <tohid....@gmail.com>
Sent: 29 March 2020 21:21:45
To: Hartmut Kaiser; hpx-users@stellar-group.org
Cc: Tiberiu Bucur
Subject: Re: [hpx-users] FW: Concurrent Data Structure project for GSoC 2020

Tiberiu,
Thanks for showing interest in STE||AR Group projects.

I would say common data structures that are used in either machine learning or
graph algorithms might be of interest to you. You can look into
Phylanx<https://github.com/STEllAR-GROUP/phylanx> to see examples of "tensors"
and their applications in machine learning, or
FleCSI<https://github.com/STEllAR-GROUP/flecsi/>'s HPX backend for examples of
meshes and other graph data structures used in physics simulations.

As you probably can tell by now, understanding
HPX<https://github.com/STEllAR-GROUP/flecsi/> is essential to all these
projects. I would recommend you to start with examples included in HPX repo.

Feel free to reach out on our IRC channel,  #ste||ar on freenode
(https://webchat.freenode.net). There is always someone to answer your
questions.

Cheers,
Rod

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 1:26 PM Hartmut Kaiser