Dear all,

I see the projects on the website of Google Summer of Code, and I am interested
in the project "implementing missing parallel lgorithms" and "Create Generic
Histogram Performance Counter".

Currently, I am a fourth-year Ph.D. student at the University of Chicago.  My
research interests include distributed data structure, remote direct memory
access (RDMA), and key-value store systems. I have ever tried to design several
kinds of lock-free data structures (e.g., append-only data structure) under
one-sided RDMA. On my mind, I love coding and open source, and I make the full
survey about hpx because of the need for my research. Besides, I have solid C++
programming experience and know a lot about parallel programming. I am eager to
make contributions to the hpx project, and I will appreciate it if you give me
the chance to join this project.

Can anyone give me some suggestions?

Thank you!

Best Wishes