From: Teng Ma <te...@uchicago.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:32 PM
To: hpx-users@stellar-group.org; hartmut.kai...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [hpx-users] [GSoC apply]

Yes, I am very familiar with sorting related algorithms. I know almost
sorting algorithms like bitonic sort, k-way merge sort, etc and have tried
to implement several ones. I have designed a distributed sorting algorithm
with one-sided RDMA
(https://github.com/stmatengss/M-RDMA/blob/master/src/app/distributed_join.h
pp).

Sorry for forgetting to mention my previous GSoC project. Because I don't
have enough abilities and time two years ago. I pay attention to the HPX
project in these two years.

  _____