From: Jayesh Badwaik <badwaik.jay...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2018 5:09 AM
To: hartmut.kai...@gmail.com; hpx-users@stellar.cct.lsu.edu
Subject: Re: [hpx-users] Contributing to HPX

Dear Harmut,

I find this of interest to me as well. But I am still a rookie at HPX so I
am
not sure if this I am equipped to handle it. But I can try and I was
wondering
if you think there is space for two people in this project or will I be
stepping/intruding on Ahmed's space.

I have literally butted in the conversation, so I would be okay if the
answer
is a hard no. :-)

If instead, the answer is yes, I would start reading the paper and see what
can do about it.

Thanks

--
Cheers