We have htdig-3.1.1 running on a redhat 5.2 and 6.0 machine for some
time now without any problems.  Recently we upgraded to htdig-3.1.2 on
both the 5.2 and 6.0 servers.  Now we are getting errors with PDFs.  We
are using the following line in the config file -

pdf_parser:   /usr/local/Acrobat3/bin/acroread -toPostScript -pairs

This worked fine with 3.1.1 but with 3.1.2, we are getting the following
error message.......
/home/httpd/htdig/db/htdig29111.pdf: An unrecognized token '%s' was
found.
PDF::parse: cannot open acroread output from
http://###.####.###/text/community_services/your_
environment/natenv/factsheet3.pdf

Has anyone seen this before??

Thanks
Evan
----
This mail item has passed through an insecure network.
All enquiries should be directed to the message author.