According to Evan Taylor:
> We have htdig-3.1.1 running on a redhat 5.2 and 6.0 machine for some
> time now without any problems.  Recently we upgraded to htdig-3.1.2 on
> both the 5.2 and 6.0 servers.  Now we are getting errors with PDFs.  We
> are using the following line in the config file -
>
> pdf_parser:   /usr/local/Acrobat3/bin/acroread -toPostScript -pairs
>
> This worked fine with 3.1.1 but with 3.1.2, we are getting the following
> error message.......
> /home/httpd/htdig/db/htdig29111.pdf: An unrecognized token '%s' was
> found.

The error above is generated by acroread, not htdig, so I suspect that
there's more that changed to your system than just the htdig version.
Either you have a new acroread command, that has problems with files that
the old one didn't complain about, or this is a new PDF that you weren't
indexing before.  I don't see how the version change would have caused
this problem.  There's really very little that changed between 3.1.1 and
3.1.2, apart from the HTML parsing.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>