Greetings,

I've been using HTDIG ver 3.1.1 for several months now with no problems.  On
Monday I downloaded and compiled ver 3.1.2.  It compiled with no problems
but whenever I try to launch it by using the RUNDIG script with the -a -v
options RUNDIG returns almost immediately to the system prompt and I have a
core file in the htdig/bin directory.   When I try to start htdig itself
from the command prompt I get the message seqment fault (core dumped).

Just for grins I re-downloaded ver 3.1.1.  I get the same behavior now with
it after a sucessful compile.  Anybody else experienced something similar?

Thanks.

Brian Cobb