On Fri, 2 Jul 1999, Cobb, Brian wrote:

> Just for grins I re-downloaded ver 3.1.1.  I get the same behavior now with
> it after a sucessful compile.  Anybody else experienced something similar?

This sounds like some includes or libraries changed. You should also take
a look at what compiler you're using.

Finally, with a segfault, it's greatly appreciated to get some
information from the core file. If you have gdb, it would be great to get
some information from the core like a stack backtrace.

-Geoff Hutchison
Williams Students Online
http://wso.williams.edu/