> But, the htdig process only checked the one lonely index.html under
> http://members.truepath.com, but there are tens of thousands of
> subdirectories under this URL. How do I force htdig to check these out
> too???  After all that's where the content is....

htdig dosn't know about pages that aren't linked, and you are not linking
anywhere on the members.truepath.com.

Try setting up a page listing all the subdirectories on members., and point
htdig to start digging there (in addition to where it starts already).

Or put the index in the members. root directly...

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/