Hello!
I am using wget for about half a year now and i think it is a great tool (at
least the best one i have seen so far).
However there is an important (at least for me) feature, that it lacks.
It does have a -k option which nicely converts all links to relative format,
but i also need an option which would convert them to absolute format.
For example:

there is a file "index.html" looking like this:

|   <a href="file1.html">text1</a>      |
| <a href="/dir/file2.html">text2</a>   |
|  <a href="../dir2/file3.html">text</a>|
|_______________________________________|

the file is located like this:
http://server/dir0/index.html

i download it using wget (no recursion) and i would like the links to change
to:
http://server/dir0/file1.html
http://server/dir/file2.html
http://server/dir2/file3.html

is such feature going to be implemented soon? if not, please consider doing
so, it would greatly ease my work...

kind regards,
Marcin