According to mike grommet:
> Is there any way to force the various template html files specified in the
> conf files for no results and such
> so that they are parsed by the webserver instead of just being outputted
> directly?
>
> The problem is that I've been working on a very complex site, using PHP3
> to insert things like rotating banners, stories, headlines and such
>
> I'm using htdig to search the site, but need to include php3 pages for the
> results
> and things like that so I can keep the same look and feel across the site.

You might find some useful pointers at

http://www.htdig.org/FAQ.html#q4.7
http://www.htdig.org/FAQ.html#q4.11

We haven't heard from you in a while, Mike.  Any progress on that date
range selection stuff you were working on in htsearch?

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>