I am having a problem indexing my database. I have a directory
containing the data I want indexed, which I indicate in the htdig.conf
file under URL's to index. After running the rundig command, I would
expect to index the data contained in the specified directory. The
rundig output shows processing of data from links in my index.html file
only. Then my wordlist is empty. Can someone point me in the right
direction? Reference material  for index requirements would be helpful.
I am running RH 6.0 (linux) and the latest available htdig. I set the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /usr/local/lib and /usr/lib.

Thanks for any help.

Sean