this may be simple to any of you who have been using htdig for a long
time.  but i'm looking for a way to highlight the search phrases (i.e. the
$(WORDS) ) in the pages that come back.

i have found where you can modify the link itself in the returned hits,
but before i went and reinvented the wheel, i wanted to ask if anyone else
had already done it.

it actually seems very simple to me, and that made me wonder if anyone
else had already done it.

cam

Cam Proctor, System Administrator, PowerNET ISP            [EMAIL PROTECTED]