I'm installing ht://Dig on FreeBSD 2.2.5 and have run into the following
error.  My ISP suggests that a file is missing from the distribution
package and otherwise does not see what is wrong.

Does anyone here recognize what might be causing the problem?

I used the configure problem and got no error message.  The final lines of
the Make output are shown below:
gcc -o db_archive  db_archive.o err.o getlong.o libdb.a -lc_r
ld: -lc_r: no match
*** Error code 1
Stop.
*** Error code 1