this is the script name i was told to use:

#!/bin/sh
export SCRIPT_NAME=/results.php
exec "$0".real ${@+"$@"}

name this script htsearch, change htsearch to htsearch.real, and declare
SCRIPT_NAME to be the php results script.  call it from within php as follows:

readfile ("http://your.server.here/cgi-bin/htsearch?$QUERY_STRING");

where QUERY_STRING is the same that would have been passed to htsearch.

hth

joe

--
thanks!

joe

   __ | |_   __   __ | |_      __   __   _____  * Joseph Cheek, President
  / _)|   \ / _) / _)|  _)    / _) /  \ |     | * [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
     Cheek Consulting, Inc., provides Linux and Internet solutions
  Caldera OpenLinux networking class - Nov 15th-18th - downtown Seattle