According to David J. Adams:
> I have checked back on our previous correspondence.  The
> problem was indeed for meta descriptions, and may not have
> included the enter head section, but it was definitely
> htdig version 3.1.2.

Yes, the problem with punctuation in meta descriptions is still there.
It hasn't yet been fixed in either the 3.1.x or 3.2.x development source
trees.  Someone will need to take the time to fix htdig/HTML.cc to do
proper parsing of words in meta descriptions.  The current, simplistic
approach using strtok() just doesn't cut it.  I think the same problem
exists with img alt text handling in 3.2 as well, so a general and
reusable fix is needed.  Any takers?

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>