Hartmut Steffin wrote:

> Thanks for the answer,
>
> > > htmerge does not seem to honour the TMPDIR variable which
> > IS properly set
> this seems to be an individual problem on my machine. there is even a
> difference in running rundig from commandline (ok) and via cron/batch
> (erroneous)

        It's not a plot against you, honest. :) If you get different results from
the command line and from cron it simply means that cron's environment is
different from the shell's. You might try setting the TMPDIR environment
explicitly in the crontab file and see if that improves things.

Good luck,

Doug
--
"Welcome to the desert of the real."

    - Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus, "The Matrix"