Hello

I have recentley installed Htdig and when i try to run rundig i get the
errors

DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified
DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified
DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified
DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified
PDF::parse: cannot find pdf parser /usr/local/bin/acrorea

I have the latest Rpms available. I know that it works because some of the
sites i index work fine but some i try to index i get the above error. Any
ideas on why this is happening any information would be greatley
appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.
I run Redhat 6.0 if that means anything and the latest version of htdig.