Hey,

I'm in the same situation.

What I find pretty weird is that someone has been able to do it with the
3.0.8 version
(http://www.regis.uqam.ca/htdig/search.html
<http://www.regis.uqam.ca/htdig/search.html> )

Also, I'd like to add that I tried to do a search on "Québec" on the
ht://Dig website and I didn't even get the emails I looked before!!!

I now that those emails actually contain the word:

http://www.htdig.org/mail/1998-04/0027.html
<http://www.htdig.org/mail/1998-04/0027.html>

and

http://www.htdig.org/mail/1998-02/0053.html
<http://www.htdig.org/mail/1998-02/0053.html> .

Those "email-pages" have been indexed because if I do a query on "registrar"
I get the second one. So, even on their site it is not working. I'm making a
big guess by saying that *maybe* when ht://Dig has been updated, a part of
this code has been removed or has been [negatively] modified.

I'm wondering if the problem is located on the gathering, sorting or
searching part.  I'll try to take a look at it. :-(

Benoit