That's good to hear. I use sv_SE... myself.

I think any locale that uses ISO_8859-1 is sufficient to get it working
with any language using ISO_8859-1.  I don't know if there is a general
locale that can be used with any 8859-1 language, but as long as the
language uses 8859-1, I don't think it matters?

/Palle