At 22:07 25/11/2000 -0600, Geoff Hutchison wrote:
>At 2:21 PM +0100 11/23/00, Olivier Korn wrote:
>[snip]
>>Some of the web hosts are case sensitives and some are not. Could it be
>>the source of my problem ?
>
>I wouldn't think so. But you have to be pretty careful that the URL
>encodings are shared between your site.conf files. Personally, I make up a
>"main.conf," include that in the other files and only set the start_url
>and a minimal number of things in the individual site.conf files. In
>particular, it makes it easy to change something in all config files at once.

I'm not sure about what do you mean by "to be careful that the URL
encodings are shared between your site.conf files" ?

Each of my site#.conf contains this "minimal number of things" :
database_base:  ${database_dir}/site#
start_url:              http://www.site#.fr/somepath/
limit_urls_to:          ${start_url}    # or something else (it depends on
the site #)
case_sensitive: true            # or false (it depends on the site #)
remove_default_doc:     default.htm     # or something else, it depends on...
                                         # ... the site # ! (you guessed ;-)
include:                ${config_dir}/_commun_include

And that's all (everything else is in _commun_include and is the same for
each site #)

Well... How could I be sure that "the URL encodings are shared between my
site#.conf files" ?

Regards,
Olivier Korn.
Strasbourg, France.