At 07:40 p.m. 06/12/00 -0600, Geoff Hutchison wrote:
>At 5:59 PM -0600 12/6/00, Heriberto Cantu wrote:
>>It was a fast work so probably need a second review and the completion
>>of the synonyms.es file.
>>
>>I think it a good idea to have this package in the www.htdig.org site,
>>but couln't find a way to upload this.
>
>You can try ftp://www.htdig.org/upload/ but it might be worth
>thinking about a "File Upload" form. If anyone has coded a CGI like
>this (and can ensure that files transfer in binary form), it might be
>worth trying.

I been looking in the france version and found that the files
bad_words.fr and dictionaries have acented chars.

I have problems with words "oír", "prohibido", "grande" in the generation of
the ending, so change the double chars for one acented ej
('a 'e 'i 'o 'u "u 'n) ==> (á é í ó ú ü ñ)

Now the ending generation works better and add acented words to the list.

I have a new .tar.gz with acented chars files bad_words.es,
espa~nol.0 and espa~nol.aff

And still couldn't upload, you can get it at
http://www.elinux.com.mx/pub/htdig-3.1.5-es-1.1.tar.gz

Thanks

----
Heriberto Cantu