Hi Oleg,

> What is the web server supposed to do with the following request
>
> GET .. HTTP/1.1

What browser would send this kind of request? All browsers will
resolve relative links before sending the request. And if an
HttpClient application would send such a request, we'd tell the
developer to resolve the link in the application :-)

I like the new web site. Just a few typos I noticed:

Project Charter
- Rationale: a number _of_ limitations
- Project Scope: additional_ly_ charged

Project Goals
- Componentized design: "affecting" instead of "effecting"

News
- "preoject"

HttpCore Examples
- "dempnstrates" x2

I'm not happy with the last sentence of "Minimal external dependencies"
in the project goals. It sounds as if they only cause trouble without
providing any benefit in terms of functionality. Maybe replace "only"
with "significantly"?
I'll probably start a design discussion on logging this weekend. But
not now, it's getting late tonight :-)

cheers,
  Roland