I am missing a "Download" link :-)

Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
Folks,

I just updated and redeployed the preview of the HttpComponents web
site.
Changelog:
* Link to the project Wiki per Roland's request
* HttpCore module now includes javadoc, source cross-reference and
clover (test coverage) reports

The preview can be found at the usual location
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpcomponents/

Please let me know if you think something major is still missing.
Otherwise, provided I hear no complaints I would like to go ahead and
deploy the site to the official Jakarta repository

Oleg

[web]  http://www.odi.ch/
[blog] http://www.odi.ch/weblog/
[pgp]  key 0x81CF3416