Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
The API is
filly event driven. There is no need for worker threads at any point of
time. All content processing takes place at the I/O reactor thread.

Hmmm, so whom do the dns lookups? or have you found a dns library that
is nio as well?

Suns version will call native code that will be very single threaded
on some systems and have long timeouts on some missing names.

The typos seems to have been fixed already..

One question: is it possible to use requestInput and requestOutput at
the same time? That is needed to handle pipelined requests in a fast
and efficent way.
From reading the javadoc I would say that it is possible, but just want
to check.

/robo