I see the authorization header being sent below in the wire and header
logs.

[DEBUG] headers - >> Authorization: NTLM xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also the message indicating auth cache not set.

[DEBUG] RequestAuthCache - Auth cache not set in the context

I am not sure if these are what you meant needs to be set. Is there
something else I can check or correct?

Thank you!