Something happened from HttpClient 4.3.1 to 4.3.2.

All of a sudden, we are seeing an immense amount of CPU spent into inflating
compressed HTTP responses. We were experimenting >5000 pages/s two months ago,
but less than 1200 pages/s now (same hardware, etc.), for no apparent reason.
The CPU is 100% consumed by Inflater.

The absolutely weird thing is that in profiling we are spending 15% doing
inflation and 1.5% doing deflation... and the same amount of data is going
through the two phases. Downgrading to 4.3.1 immediately brought back the old
performance, and we spend more time in deflation than in inflation (as it
should be).

Maybe some change in the buffer size?

Ciao,

                                        seba