Dear Tom,

Tested it with two equirectangular images (up to 3500x1750 pixels) and it
works even on my old machine using OpenGL 1.3. The speed during rotation
and movement is good. The movement up and down should be blocked on nadir
and zenith, because I felt like doing a somersault.

I was confused some seconds after selecting Full/Wide, because I expected
a full screen display. But instead the pano is displayed using a quite
different projection in the same window. Well this is only some kind of
misleading naming of the menu item. Anyway I was surprised about the Wide
projection, because here it is possible to generate a "small world"
picture.

Guido