On Nov 20, 9:03 am, "Guido Kohlmeyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The movement up and down should be blocked on nadir
> and zenith, because I felt like doing a somersault.

Actually I like being able to navigate across zenith and nadir, a
feature which I haven't found in any other panorama viewer I've come
across so far! Of course it could be added as an option, just like any
other restriction in moving around. For instance, a 180x90 degree pano
could have such restrictions as well, e.g. horizontal between -90 and
90 degrees, vertical between -45 and 45 degrees, like some other
viewers provide.

It would be interesting to be able to move around in 3D space relative
to the current projection surface as well I think (variable camera
position). This could generate some very weird but interesting views I
guess...