Hi All,

I am searching the answer for how to use hugin command line for quite
a long time, but really can not get any answer, so I really appreciate
anyone who can show me a step by step help.

What I want to do is just use command line to stitch photos into a
panorama. Sounds simple, but when I tried to google it, no answer at
all.

I finally focused in Hugin, it shipped with lots of command line
tools. But which tool can I use to generate the panorama? Is it
autopano, nona or something else? There must be some ways to realize
my dream.

If there is a utility that allows me to pass a series of photos name,
and output the final panorama, that will be just what I need.

I am using windows environment, but I think the same solution will be
applied to linux as well.

Thanks anyone for reading and helping.