Hi all!

Hugin is a graphical user interface for a number of command line tools
and therefore it does feature a lot of command line options. If you
want to create a panorama from cmd you can simply invoke manually all
the tools that hugin invokes for you when you click Stitch.

Third step can be done much easier by using PTBatcher. PTBatcher is
hugin's batch stitcher and it will be released in the next version of
hugin(0.71). PTbatcher keeps a list of hugin projects and executes
them in a batch. It can be invoked from the command line(it is
available also in GUI) without the use of any other programming
languages or tools.

But before you use PTBatcher you need to create pto project file like
Bruno described in steps 1&2.

cheers,
Zoran