Hi Tom,

I just tested this new version, and everything runs fine, except the
cubic projection. Whether I load the cubic QTVR or the cube faces
(from the example images you provided), I get an all white screen. No
error message appears, and by judging the gui, the mouse controls
still work. My graphics card (Sapphire Radeon 9600SE with 128MB
memory) is OpenGL 2.1 compatible.

Another thing which is slightly different from expected behavior is
when you start to load an image but cancel it. I'd expect the button
would really cancel the loading process, leaving the current view
intact. Instead, an image showing "front" appears and any previously
loaded images disappear. Is this intended behavior or is it some
testing feature you accidentally left in the source code?

Apart from those glitches, this piece of software is getting more and
more interesting with each release!

Cheers,
Bart