Hi Mick,

I posted this on 21 January to hugin-ptx and panotoolsng about enfuse and
enblend documentation.

<snippet>
As mentioned before: dr. Christopher Spiel wrote an extended enfuse and
enblend manual. I hoped these would be added soon to the
enblend/enfusetrunk but maybe that will take some time, but I think
the info is so
valuable I decided to put it on my website at

<http://panorama.dyndns.org/EandE-documentation/>

The manuals you will find on this page are written by dr. Christopher
Spieland contain a wealth of information about the use and
possibilities of
enfuse and enblend. As already said: I hope that these documents will be
added to the enblend/enfuse trunk soon as they can also be added/converted
as man pages for the programs.
</snippet>

Harry