> That is, if you decide to use something like Drupal or Wordpress, you
> might want original design. When you have this design as PNG or XCF
> file, somebody has to create code in PHP so that your Drupal or
> Wordpress setup could use it for all pages.
>
> Alexandre

Hi Tom, I guess Alexandre is answering the "a web designer to make a nice
project web page" part, Drupal and Wordpress being some Content Management
System, ie basically a program (in PHP for example) that lets you easily
create and update a website. Alexandre can help you customizing those CMS to
have a nice looking interface.

Cheers,
  RizThon