Hi,
I'm currently updating the German translation and again I have a few
questions about where some original strings appear and so on:

"Error: Could not get status, project with index "
"Error: Could not set status, project with index "

"Add application"

"Remove complete"
="Remove those projects which are completed"?

"Error shutting down. Do you have root privileges?"
Is root the same as administrator? Or is it something different Unix
specific? If so, does anybody know a translation?
Btw I wonder why one should have root privileges to shut down.

"Cannot open app in Hugin."
Why should one open an app in hugin? Or is it an error message when you
try to?

"<project1 <output prefix>> <project2 <output prefix>> <project3"
Is this string complete?

"Trans Mercator" (EN) is translated with "Transverse Mercator" (DE)
which is actually English spelling. Has a previous string "Transverse
Mercator" in the English original been changed to "Trans Mercator"? If
this is an abbreviation: Should this be abbreviated?

In a previous mail I asked:
>> Click to create or edit control points here.
>>      (Does here refer to click or to create/edit? [Hier klicken, um
>>      .../ Klicken um hier ... ?]
>
> This is the 'identify' mode in the new fast preview.  Clicking on
> the overlap between two photos will open those two photos in the
> Control Points tab.
I think the string should be changed to "Click here to create ..."
because cps are not edited "here"=in the preview.

"Specify project source file(s)"
Does it mean anything different from "Specify project file(s)"?

"Complete"
Something like "completed the job"?

What about the letters prefixed with a "&" to make them keyboard
shortcuts: Do I have to use the same letter in the translation because
it is coded somewhere else or does the application react accordingly if
I use a different letter? (Of course I would have to know which other
letters are already in use for other commands in this situation.)