On 1 apr, 15:26, Yuval Levy <goo...@levy.ch> wrote:
> Bart.van.Andel wrote:
>
>   > Cubic panoramas: yes.
>
> > Other types: challenge.
>
> > Hey, GSOC is approaching... ;-)
>
> want to apply? the deadline is April 3, and I think that this is a
> project worth considering.

I'm limping on two legs here (Dutch saying, haha). I'd love to get
this thing working, but first I have to finish my studies. And this
summer is the absolute deadline. After that, I won't be a student
anymore, plus I seriously need a vacation... So probably, this isn't
gonna work well with a GSOC, or is it? I don't want to be wasting the
mentor's, GSOC's or my own resources on a project which is bound to
fail for lack of time...

Maybe I'm guessing wrong, if so, please elaborate!

Best,
Bart