On Thu 09-Apr-2009 at 14:06 +0800, Lars O. Grobe wrote:

> I thought about it again, but did not come to a real result yet.
> Does the luminous environment really have to be the same for the
> pictures taken for vignetting calibration? Or is Hugin using
> exposure information to correct for the luminances somehow?

Sorry for replying so late.

In principle you don't need the overall scene brightness to be
constant for calculating vignetting, so long as the light
distribution remains the same.  hugin can 'optimise' exposure
simultaneously with vignetting.

In practice, I'm not sure what environment would behave like
this - Maybe a room with a small diffuse skylight.

--
Bruno