Bruno Postle wrote:
> On Tue 28-Apr-2009 at 17:35 -0400, Yuval Levy wrote:
>> Bruno Postle wrote:
>>> does anybody else want to keep the PTBatcher command-line tool?
>> Does PTBatcherGUI work on the server as well? without dependencies such
>> as wxWidgets?
>
> Nope, but neither does PTBatcher.

then I don't really care if any or both of them are ditched. A
respectable batch processor IMO should live on a server (which in the
special case can be the same box as the client) and have a mechanism to
accept into the queue projects coming from any client on the network.
The GUI, including the GUI controlling the batch queue, can reside on
the client. Print spoolers come to my mind.

Yuv