2009/6/2 Gerry Patterson <thedeepvo...@gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> Crash?  My memory is fuzzy, I don't remember a crash.  Is there a bug report
> in the tracker on this I can check?
>
> - Gerry
>
> 2009/6/2 Lukáš Jirkovský <l.jirkov...@gmail.com>
>>
>> 2009/6/2 Gerry Patterson <thedeepvo...@gmail.com>:
>> >
>> > Hi All,
>> >
>> > I believe I have found the problem.  I have commit-ed a fix as of rev
>> > 3904.
>> > The fast preview would realize it needed to regenerate textures, but
>> > wouldn't store their metadata properly.  So it kept regenerating again,
>> > and
>> > again....
>> >
>> > Best Regards,
>> >
>> > - Gerry

>> I can't see any slowdown now. Only the crash (but It crashed also with
>> the svn 3888). I don't know if this crash is there for a long time or
>> not, because in fact today was the first day I've tried to reproduce
>> the slowdown which after a while causes crash.

I'm not sure, I'll take a look into bugtracker. Anyway, debugger gave
me this info:

hugin:
/home/lukas/DEBUG/test-build/src/hugin-build/src/hugin_base/panodata/Panorama.cpp:1489:
virtual void HuginBase::Panorama::setSrcImage(unsigned int, const
HuginBase::SrcPanoImage&): Assertion `imgNr < state.images.size()'
failed.

So it may not be a crash but an assertion error.

I don't know what exactly triggers it, but it seems that when I open
the GL preview then remove some image, re-optimize it (It's exactly
the same process as what I needed for reproduce slowdown in GL
preview) then open the preview, select drag and play a bit it aborts.