Hi,

I don't have a project that large.  I tired with a few I have that have 8
picts or less, but I am unable to reproduce this problem.

I develop under Linux...

Does it happen on other projects you have?
Can you reproduce your problem if you try separating out the steps?
(optimize, straighten, photometric optimize..)

If you can reproduce it with a smaller project, it may be easier to transfer
it around.

Best Regards,

- Gerry