On 2009-06-01, Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net> wrote:

> * hugin will use system lapack if available.  Note that this is
> experimental, you may find that optimisation is slower than before
> and may even fail.

On my system (OpenBSD) lapack is detected and used if it's installed,
but we must also link with libm and libblas, otherwise there are
unresolved symbols, causing linking of celeste_standalone to fail.

I didn't get far enough with cmake to work out how to detect which
libraries are needed without using pkgconfig (which lapack doesn't
have) so I'll hack around it for now, but I thought it might be
worth drawing attention to in case it affects other systems too.