Just had a discussion with Pablo about the text on the Stitcher tab
and realised that it makes much more sense in the German translation
than the English original.

We use a lot of confusing phrases in hugin: normal output,
blended panorama, exposure blending, etc...

So maybe we should pick a small number of phrases and use them
consistently:

- Seam blending (enblend)
- Exposure fusing (enfuse)
- Focus stacking (enfuse)