Hi all,

I built two versions of installer files for Hugin 0.8 on Windows. One
version includes patented control point generators (
http://hugin.panotools.org/testing/hugin/Hugin08_W32_complete_setup.exe
) and one that does not include them (
http://hugin.panotools.org/testing/hugin/Hugin08_W32_ncpg_setup.exe ).
Please test them so they can be uploaded to the sourceforge
repository. The only thing that needs to be tested is the installer
itself, the program is the SVN4008 version that was decided to be the
official 0.8 release and should not require testing.
What I need to know is
-are the texts of the installer licence and release notes acceptable?
-is the program installed correctly with all the options as selected?
-any other issues regarding the installation?

Any suggestions on the installer licence texts are welcome, that's not
really my specialty. I haven't really had time to do a lot of testing
of things like installing parallel versions, but that seems to work in
the limited tests I did. If everyone agrees this is ok, someone with
access can upload these to sourceforge, I don't have access there.

allard