Hi Allard,

The language problems are with some strings of some dialog boxes.
Looks like from comments in the source code repository that some of
these might have been fixed recently.  When I have time, I will
download the latest build and document all cases of untranslated
strings in a new discussion thread.  Also, to make it easier for
future translators, it may be a good idea to clean up the .po file.  I
had to translate many strings that I have never seen while running the
application.  The language problems are minor and since they display
in English when not translated, I don't think it is a significant
issue.

I don't see any issues from my tests, but sometimes I get the feeling
that my work flow may be non-typical, and maybe a bit extreme.  I
don't see any issues with the release, but seeing results from another
tester would be good confirmation.

Regards,
Rick