Hello,

Instead of using autopano-sift-c, try using 'align_image_stack'.  You should
then be able to pass the resulting tiff files to enfuse directly.  I believe
there is an option to generate a .pto which you can view as well.

If you want to continue using autopano-sift-c and these images were taken in
what is meant to be a stacked configuration, you can leave off 'b' and 'v'
when optimizing. At least I think you can.  This should only optimize for
position.

Best Regards,

- Gerry