Am Tuesday 22 September 2009 schrieb Eduardo Perez Esteban:
> Did you have to execute anything other than cmake / make? I am having
> trouble with Fedora10 x86_64: I can compile Hugin, but it crashes upon
> execution. I would like some help to clarify whether I am compiling it
> properly, before filling in a bug report...
>
> Thanks.

This is, what I have done 5 minutes ago:
cd /usr/src/hugin/hugin
svn up
cd /usr/BUILD/BuildHugin
cmake /usr/src/hugin/hugin -DENABLE_LAPACK=YES -DCPACK_BINARY_RPM:BOOL=ON
make -j3 package
sudo rpm --nodeps --force -U /usr/BUILD/BuildHugin/hugin-2009.3.0-Linux.rpm

This hugin does not crash here. OpenSuSE 10.3, 64bit.

        Kornel
--
Kornel Benko
kornel.be...@berlin.de