Bruno Postle wrote:
>> do updated translation require an additional RC?
>
> Yes.

will issue one tonight.

For future release cycles I am tempted to put forward a motion to speed
up the RC process:
- if code and build maturity warrant that an RC can be declared final,
it is declared final without considering the late translations.
- late translation applied after final release go into the next patch
release (if somebody cares to release one) and of course in trunk and
the next release.

The reason behind this motion is that I rather release 2009.4.0_beta1
next, after declaring final what is out there now for 2009.2.0. It's one
tarball less to produce, to get to the same place.

Yuv